Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
At YBPS we value and recognise that technology already has a ubiquitous place in the lives of our students.
We aim to deliver curriculum using ICT tools wherever possible to enable students to not only become highly competent users but also appreciate the risks, their responsibilities and the adaptabilities of these learning tools.
We also aim to encourage creativity and a solutions focused approach through the use of ICT tools in the firm belief the lives of our students will be greatly influenced by technology.
We enjoying blogging as a great way to communicate, share and learn. The following are our class blog sites, (construction and maintenance of class blogs is not mandatory and a responsibility for individual class teachers):
TA 4: Miss Armstrong’s Kindergarten Korner
TA 5: Mrs Sulon’s Kindy Adventures
TA 6: Room Six Year One 2016
TA 7: Hungry to Learn in Year 1
TA12: Year 3/4 With Mrs Humphrey
TA 14: The Legends of Room 14
TA17: Room 17 is Prime
T3: Miss Robinson’s Terrific T3
T4: Miss Cuerden’s T4 Superstars
After extensive consultation with our parent community, Yanchep Beach has decided to pilot a one-to-one iPad program with our Year Four students from Term Two, 2016.
- Read the decision letter from the parent steering committee;
- Discover the steps to take now to prepare for the program;
- Read the parent update dated 14 March;
- Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions;
- Learn about our implementation schedule;
- Place an order with Winthrop Australia for your child’s iPad; and
- Book an appointment to set up your child’s iPad (use booking code hte4x).